Every man wants to ensure that his special lady always achieves an exceptional orgasm when he makes love to her. Experts say that 32% of all women do not achieve orgasm every time they have sex through no fault of their partners. This stimulating gel is designed to aid those unlucky 32% while providing a more glorious orgasm for the other 68%. Pasante Female Stimulating Gel is a soft gel that is applied directly to the clitoris. The result is immediate and long-lasting. It is like nothing you have ever used with her before. Not only will she appreciate your consideration by using the stimulating gel, she will treasure the experience and it can greatly enhance your relationship and sex life. Stimulate gel is safe to use with condoms; however it is not a contraceptive. It contains no spermicide. Pasante Stimulate comes in a tasteful pump action 75ml bottle which is both convenient and easy to dispense. Woman after woman has given this product an excellent review saying that it did reach the 32% market and gave an extra wow-factor to the 68% group! They all feel it is well-priced for the pure enjoyment received.